News Ticker
  • Welcome on EazyCheat, Register now and get the best WolfTeam Hack!
  • Get EAZYCHEAT PREMIUM G6 [Softnyx] now!

Our premium cheat include +100 features, Kick Hack, Overkill, GM Powers, No Death Count, Teleport Players, ESP, Damage Hack, Characters Hack, Real Inventory (Include +500 weapons & all ex-weapons slot!) & More! It's totally undetected and low price! Access to the cheat direcly after payment!
    Check all informations now Buy now

How to download the cheat after payment

Dears users, 

I create this post for explain you how to download the cheat after payment because many players don't find how himself.

Once you have purchased a cheat license you will get the premium rank automatically. So now do like this:

[+] - If you have purchased a license for WolfTeam Softnyx

You need to go in premium section (SOFTNYX) so click here: https://eazycheat.net/forums/index.php?/forum/66- softnyx

explain.png.ad5bd461e97fc79db675fcf02529ed6b.png

Once you have clicked, all you have to do is download the latest version like this:

2.thumb.png.e3f1b7218b0632951e172d8adbe252b1.png

When you have clicked on the post, you can download the latest version of the cheat!

If you need any help or if you have any questions i'm here for help you.

Don't forget to join the official discord of EazyCheat, lot of news, faster support, good communauty...

My personnal discord here: HoolyHacks™#7007

EazyCheat Discord Official : EazyCheat - For all your gaming needs! (discord.com)

Enjoy with EazyCheat!

• Like 1