News Ticker
  • Welcome on EazyCheat, Register now and get the best WolfTeam Hack!
  • Get EAZYCHEAT PREMIUM G6 [Softnyx] now!

Our premium cheat include +100 features, Kick Hack, Overkill, GM Powers, No Death Count, Teleport Players, ESP, Damage Hack, Characters Hack, Real Inventory (Include +500 weapons & all ex-weapons slot!) & More! It's totally undetected and low price! Access to the cheat direcly after payment!
    Check all informations now Buy now

How to be a Helper/Moderator of EazyCheat - Send your request now!

HoolyHacks

How to Request for become a moderator:

How old are you?

- I have 27 years old.

Where are you from?

- I'm from france!

Which language do you speak?

- I'm speaking very well french & i'm speaking pretty good english!

How you know EazyCheat (Website & Cheat) ?

- I know EazyCheat because a friend of me use your cheat and he have shared me your website!

How long time you Know EazyCheat ? 

- I know EazyCheat since more 1 year!

How much time can you spend per day on EazyCheat for help users, manage discord, website etc.. ?

- I have approximatly 2 hours per days, but i can also help users with discord trough my phone everytime.

Do you have a discord? (It's very important)

- Yes sure: HoolyHacks™#7007

What is your motivation for be a Moderator/Helper for EazyCheat?

- I really like your website, your cheat, and i really want to help you to improve it, get a better support...

Can you tell me a little description of you? (Which game do you play, if you use a hack, what is your real job, what is your hobbies, etc...)

- I'm playing WolfTeam, CS-Go, Warzone 2. I'm using hack for many games since more 7 years, and i'm programmer...

How experienced are you in wolfteam and in eazycheat?

- I'm playing WolfTeam since 8 years, i'm using hack on it since 5 years, I was have tried your free cheat and after this i have buy the premium cheat, i don't regret it, i know everything from it (how to install, how to use it, etc..)

Where to send my request form? 

- Create a new post here with title [Request Moderator/Helper] + Your Username : Send a request now!

Exemple for the title: [Request Moderator/Helper] - HoolyHacks

EXTRA: You can add everything else you want, i will really considering any users who will add more content than this exemple, you need to make all thing present in this exemple, but really better if you add more than this for see your motivation.

We need professional Helper/Moderator, not a kid and you need to be very very motivated. You also need to be calm in any situation.

Enjoy With EazyCheat! ❤️

• HoolyHacks locked, pinned and featured this topic