News Ticker
  • Welcome on EazyCheat, Register now and get the best WolfTeam Hack!
  • Get EAZYCHEAT PREMIUM G6 [Softnyx] now!

Our premium cheat include +100 features, Kick Hack, Overkill, GM Powers, No Death Count, Teleport Players, ESP, Damage Hack, Characters Hack, Real Inventory (Include +500 weapons & all ex-weapons slot!) & More! It's totally undetected and low price! Access to the cheat direcly after payment!
    Check all informations now Buy now

[Request Moderator/Helper] - teo2k/illie

teo2k

How old are you?

- I am 17 years old.

Where are you from?

- I'm from portugal!

Which language do you speak?

- As of now i can speak 4 language's quite fluently.
    Those being (English, Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish)

How you know EazyCheat (Website & Cheat) ?

- I have found out about EazyCheat from looking up Wolfteam cheat's on youtube.

How long time you Know EazyCheat ? 

- I know EazyCheat for about a year or so, it's been quite a while.

How much time can you spend per day on EazyCheat for help users, manage discord, website etc.. ?

- I have approximatly 2-2:30 hours of spare time to help the community and those who need help in discord.
    Mostly depends on the time of the day. As i'm still a student.

Do you have a discord? (It's very important)

- Yes: illie#1331

What is your motivation for be a Moderator/Helper for EazyCheat?

- My main reason of motivation is to learn more about moderation and community management.
    I wish to know all the quirks and tips that this community moderation could teach me.

Can you tell me a little description of you? (Which game do you play, if you use a hack, what is your real job, what is your hobbies, etc...)

-i'm still in highschool, sophomore year and i'm doing multimedia, i work w adobe products, 3d and stuff like that. i play wolfteam, sometimes minecraft or roblox. i use eazycheat for wolfteam.)

How experienced are you in wolfteam and in eazycheat?

- I have played it previously (5 or so years ago) When I was younger without cheats. 
    But as of now i have been playing it more lately due to having access to your cheat for the past couple weeks.

• 2 weeks later...