News Ticker
  • Welcome on EazyCheat, Register now and get the best WolfTeam Hack!
  • Get EAZYCHEAT PREMIUM G6 [Softnyx] now!

Our premium cheat include +100 features, Kick Hack, Overkill, GM Powers, No Death Count, Teleport Players, ESP, Damage Hack, Characters Hack, Real Inventory (Include +500 weapons & all ex-weapons slot!) & More! It's totally undetected and low price! Access to the cheat direcly after payment!
    Check all informations now Buy now

[Request Moderator/Helper] - Archer

Archer

How old are you?

- I have 23 years old.

Where are you from?

- I'm from Egypt!

Which language do you speak?

- I'm speaking very well English/Arabic & i'm speaking pretty good english!

How you know EazyCheat (Website & Cheat) ?

- I know EazyCheat from wolfteam mena!

How long time you Know EazyCheat ? 

- I know EazyCheat since more 1 year!

How much time can you spend per day on EazyCheat for help users, manage discord, website etc.. ?

- I have approximatly 8 hours per days, but i can also help users with discord trough my phone everytime.

Do you have a discord? (It's very important)

- Yes sure: 〆 ♕『Archer』♕〆#6089

What is your motivation for be a Moderator/Helper for EazyCheat?

- I really like your website, your cheat, and i really want to help you to improve it, get a better support...

Can you tell me a little description of you? (Which game do you play, if you use a hack, what is your real job, what is your hobbies, etc...)

- I'm playing WolfTeam, Crossfire , Valorant. I'm using hack for many games since more 5 years, and i'm Phone Seller and hobbies are Reading...

How experienced are you in wolfteam and in eazycheat?

- I'm playing WolfTeam since 9 years, i'm using hack on it since 5 years,I was have`nt tried your free cheat  i regret it, but i know everything from it (how to install, how to use it, im have exprince in hacks etc..)

Rejected. Hello, as i can see you don't have take the time for make your own personnal post and you have just copied/pasted many things. We need only motivated users. If you are not motivated just for make a personnal post, that mean you will not motivated for everything in EazyCheat.